Introducing the Online Course
Equine Etheric Field Therapy
Equine Etheric Field Therapy is an Online Program For Healers, Body Workers and Horse Lovers, who want to learn to work with the energy in the horse's Etheric Field so it becomes more vibrant and clear.
So why is it important to have a strong and vibrant Etheric Field?
The Etheric Field and the Physical Body are very closely linked.
The Etheric body surrounds your Physical Body like a sphere.
What is happening inside your body is actually creating your Etheric Body.
What's happening in the Physical Body will be reflected in the Etheric Field and vice versa.
It the Etheric Field is vibrant and strong, it will reflect in the body, if the Etheric Field is weak, it will reflect in the body.
For Millennia major civilisations have worked with the Etheric Field for healing.
The Etheric Field is the energetic interface through which our horse experiences his world. If it is vibrant and strong, the horse is more likely to feel confident and secure in himself.
Horses etheric fields are healed and regenerated naturally by the elements and by the balancing qualities of Nature. But sometimes they need extra help.
I created the online program Equine Etheric Field Therapy for people who wanted to learn how to clear the horse's Etheric Field.
A little bit about me …
My name is Jenny Pim, I live in Co. Wexford, Ireland with my husband and family.
I've been teaching Tai Chi professionally since 2002. I’m a Certified Tai Chi Instructor registered with the The Tai Chi Union For Great Britain and a Certified Riding Coach registered with Horse Sport Ireland. I'm the founder and creator of Equestrian Tai Chi® and Chi Connected Riding™.
My passion is to bring what I know from the Taoist Arts to help horses and humans have better relationships, a deeper understanding of each other, and to have enhanced health.
Here's what you'll learn in the online course Equine Etheric Field Therapy.
You'll learn to:-
- Connect with your horse's energy, so you can actually feel it.
- Clear your horse's aura or Etheric field using three different techniques.
- You will learn to feel the different energies of your Horse's body, his Tantiens, blockages and holes.
- You will learn how to pull and push energy with your hands and with your fingertips.
- You will learn how to pull out blockages.
- You will learn how to clear yourself after your practice.
- You'll learn Chi Sensitivity Exercises that will help you to become more sensitive to energy.
- You'll learn Breathing Exercises that will help to open and develop your energy.
- You'll learn Interactive Exercises to practice with your horse that will help clear the energy in his Etheric Field.
- You'll learn how to Move the energy of the Etheric Body inside the horse's body.
- You'll learn about your Energy Anatomy and how you're connected inside through your energy system.
Deb Leigh Harrip has taken this course...
The horses I have worked with using Jenny's methods have all shown marked improvements in health and soundness, as well as becoming calmer and developing a better relationship with me.
I believe the methods Jenny uses and teaches are within everyone's capabilities, and have personally recommended the course to several people. I also really enjoyed the breathing techniques and centering, and found that the horses were not the only ones who gained benefits.
Deb Leigh Harrip
Carol Weis from Tennessee has recently completed the Equine Etheric Field Therapy Course
I absolutely loved the Equine Etheric Field Therapy course! One of the first things that stood out to me early on was while Connecting With Your Horse's Energy.
I've been doing some energy work for a while now, but this was really the first time I was able to feel something different in my horses' body.
I felt some heat just above her hip area, and sure enough, when the equine chiropractor came out, she was out in her hip.
The Chi Sensitivity Exercises were also really interesting as I could definitely tell the effect it was having on my horse as I practiced.
It was really interesting to see how this all fits together and complements the other things I have been doing.
Equine Etheric Field Therapy is offered with an optional Course Completion Certificate.
If you would like a Course Completion Certificate You'll need to:-
1. Post about your practice twice a week for five weeks in the course Forum.
2. Take videos of yourself practicing the exercises with a horse.
3. Post the videos in a private Facebook group that I'll create just for you and I.
4. Have 2 private Zoom calls with me where I can offer feedback on your practice and you can ask questions.
You don't have to do the process for the Course Completion Certificate at all this is just if you want to!
If you want to join the course and just practice on your own without attending the Forum or sending in the videos, you are perfectly welcome to do that!
Lorraine Jackson has recently completed the Equine Etheric Field Therapy Course
I found this wonderful course by chance whilst searching for online training in equine energy methods.
Jenny was quick to answer my initial enquiry and this support continued whilst on the course.
The website is clearly laid out in practical sections with lots of demonstration videos and additional information.
I learnt so much more than I was expecting and have a whole new awareness and respect for the ‘Energy’ within us and our horses.
This technique is calm and gentle but extremely effective and all the horses I have practiced with have enjoyed and benefited from their sessions.
Thank you Jenny for sharing your knowledge and I highly recommend this course for anyone wishing to deepen their connection with equines and the energetic world.
United Arab Emirates
This is everything that is included with
Equine Etheric Field Therapy …
The course is fully available online. You'll have your own username and password to log in and out, whenever you want.
The Course Includes –
- A Glossary.
- Safety Protocols For Practice.
- How to Connect with your Energy.
- How to Store your Energy.
- Information about your Tantien.
- Alignments for optimum Chi Flow.
- 2 Chi Sensitivity Exercises to open your energy.
- Guidelines For Practicing Taoist Breathing.
- 5 Taoist Breathing Exercises to develop your sensitivity to energy.
- Guidelines For Practicing Clearing Your Horse's Etheric Field
- Videos showing how to clear your horse's Etheric Field, including 3 different techniques and how to recognise the different sensations of blockages, holes and energy centres in your horse.
- Videos about learning to pull and push energy and about how to pull out energetic blockages.
- Videos where you learn interactive practices to move energy in your horse's Etheric Field along specific paths.
- Videos where you learn to move the energy in your horse's Etheric Field inside his body.
- 2 Private 20 Minute Zoom Calls where I will offer feedback on the videos you send in for review.
- Access to a Private Forum where you can make a record of your practice.
- Access to a Private Group for you and I on Facebook where you can upload your videos and I can upload a recording of the Zoom calls.
Nina Rawstrone from The United Kingdom has recently completed the Equine Etheric Field Therapy Course
I thoroughly enjoyed the Equine Etheric Field Therapy Course. The online modules were easy to follow and to put into practice. Having th e one-to-one time with Jenny too was great.
The course has not only enhance my Shiatsu Practice, it has also deepened the connection with my horse. I will continue to use these techniques for years to come.
I highly recommend Jenny's courses and am already looking forward to starting the Stable Clearing for Equestrians Course!
Equine Etheric Field Therapy - Introductory Offer
I offer a Conditional 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
If you decide Equine Etheric Field Therapy is not for you, that is no problem at all, just send me a video of yourself practicing the techniques, to show that you have tried them within 30 Days, and I will happily refund your money.
Equine Etheric Field Therapy is an online course where you learn to work with the energy in the horse's Etheric Field so it becomes more vibrant and clear.
This course is not in any way a substitute for veterinary care. If the horse needs medical attention you should contact an Equine Vet without delay.