How To Brush Your Horse's Etheric Field Or Aura
Practice safely with a suitable horse, in an enclosed area. Use a head collar and rope to hold your horse.
1. Put a headcollar on your horse with a rope. Hold the rope with one hand and use your free hand to do the brushing.
2. Keeping you hand away from your horse's body, gently brush the area around it. Begin at the neck, on which ever side you prefer. I don't brush around the head in the beginning, in case it frightens the horse.
3. When you have brushed the neck and shoulder area, brush down the front leg, on either side to the ground. Be sure to keep to the side your horse, in case he/she horse lifts the front leg. Just reach in with your hand.
4. Then go up to the shoulder area again and begin brushing the rest of the body.
5. When you have finished one side, begin on the other and repeat the same process, always going in the direction of the tail.
Brushing is one of the oldest bodywork techniques known to man. It is deceptively simple. Ancient Taoists knew that this was one way of getting rid of stagnant energy as it accumulates in the energy field.
When you brush your horse's etheric field, it has the effect of making your horse feel fresher, lighter and more energised, almost like a weight has been taken off him/her.
This is because it helps to move the blocked energy in your horse's energy field. This blocked energy has a heavier vibration that brings down the vibration of the energy in the rest of your horse's energy field. When you practice this on your horse, just watch his/her eyes afterwards and see if they don't become brighter!
I hope you enjoy practicing this with your horse. If you do and this resonates with you, please look out for an email from me soon with information about how you can deepen your practice!