Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect
Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect is For riders who want to learn Equestrian Tai Chi and to Awaken, Become Aware Of, and Connect with their Internal Energy, so they can deepen their connection with their horse.
This is everything that is included with
Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect …
The course is fully available online. Once you join the course, you get immediate access to all the four modules. You will have your own username and password to log in and out, whenever you want.
The Course Includes –
- Safety Protocols For Practice.
- Important Principles for learning and practicing Equestrian Tai Chi.
- Information about your Tantien.
- How to feel your energy.
- How to store your energy.
- Detailed exercises and instructions of how to Connect With Your Internal Energy.
- Videos of 4 Equestrian Tai Chi warm up Exercises with audio and written instruction.
- Videos of 21 movements of The Equestrian Tai Chi Form performed on the right side.
- Videos of 21 movements of The Equestrian Tai Chi Form performed on the left side. (3 videos are used to teach each movement, so 120 videos for Equestrian Tai Chi in all.)
- The videos include audio instruction, and there is also written instruction for Equestrian Tai Chi.
- Guidelines For Practicing Taoist Breathing For Riding.
- 12 Taoist Breathing For Riding exercises, to help you bring your energy and your breathe all through your body as you ride.
As well as having Lifetime Access to all the material in the course itself -
I'm also offering 24 Weeks of Weekly Challenges.
These Challenges will keep you focused and help you to awaken, become aware of and connect with your internal energy. You'll be learning detailed alignments to open your energy up, special Tai Chi insights and special ways of awakening your Internal Energy.
- You do not have to do the Challenges if you join, they are a Bonus with the course!
I'm also offering another Bonus and this is a mini-course on How to Clear Your Horse's Etheric Field.
This is what some of the people are saying about the Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect Course with the Challenges ...
Having studied Tai Chi some years ago, ( but let it slip when we got the horses, ) I came across Jenny’s Website, which seemed the perfect way to pick up my study again, and with my horse, even better!,
I was a bit unsure about online learning at first, however I find the course notes and videos very clear and easy to follow, and the ability to replay each segment as many times as you want, is really useful. The choice of slow motion is especially good for learning new moves, with the back up notes to clarify any small moves that may be missed.
Being self employed, this course is good as I can log in at any time, and spend as much time as I like studying, be it only 5 mins or much longer, then take the practice to my horse, and come back to check or learn more, very handy as life can be a bit unpredictable at times.
The weekly challenges are great, and each one is different, these help you to think more deeply about your practice, increase your awareness of energy and posture, and the connection between you and your horse. The feed back from Jenny is always prompt, relevant and encouraging, which gives the human touch, that is so important when learning these skills.
I am really pleased that I signed up for the course, and am sure that Bailey and I are benefiting from Equestrian Tai Chi, we are at the beginning of this road together, and quite excited about where it will take us.
Penny Dickson and Bailey
I was drawn to T'ai Chi Chu'an quite a few years ago, and as I began to learn, I kept thinking how much the principles had to do with horsemanship. When I saw Jenny Pim's Equestrian Tai Chi course, I thought why not give it a try? I love that it is about being with the horse rather than getting the horse to do something.
How Jenny has organized the course is comprehensive and rather ingenious. I can learn at my own pace, but I don't lose my interest (if my pace slows to a crawl) because there are weekly blogs giving us something new each week to focus on as we learn the form. This keeps me engaged in practicing and interested in other informational nuggets placed in the course along the way. Jenny's is very good at responding to us individually, answering our questions, and giving us encouragement. The best part, of course, is doing this with the horses. I'm not riding at the moment, but I take my practice to my horses and it's fascinating and fun to see them respond and even participate. I continue to learn about my balance and what's going on in my body, and the horses really seem to appreciate and enjoy that.
There are two options to choose from, when joining Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect
- Pay $495 in full (and receive a 20% discount).
- Pay $155 per month for 4 months ($620 in all). You are obliged to complete the 4 payments of $155, but this does not affect your guarantee.
I offer a Conditional 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
If you decide Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect is not for you, that is no problem at all, just send me a video of yourself practicing the material in Module 1 on horseback, within the 30 Day Period, and I will refund your entire purchase.