Equestrian Tai Chi to Build Confidence Riding
For riders who are tired of being nervous all the time when they ride and want to learn how to calm their fear.
'My name is Jenny Pim, I'm a Certified Riding Coach registered with Horse Sport Ireland and a Certified Tai Chi Instructor registered with the Tai Chi Union for Great Britain and I'm the Founder & Creator of Equestrian Tai Chi®
Equestrian Tai Chi To Build Confidence is a three part system, where you learn Equestrian Tai Chi, Taoist Breathing For Riding and How to cope with fear in different aspects of time.
Here’s what you will learn –
Equestrian Tai Chi
Equestrian Tai Chi is a relaxing and stress relieving practice, that benefits both you and your horse. It opens and develops the energetic pathways in your body, so that your energy can travel through them. It helps you to bond and connect with your horse by giving you both a chance to enjoy time together, when you are not frightened.
It improves your balance and posture making you feel more stable and secure in the saddle. It helps you become less fearful. When you feel an emotion like fear very strongly, your energy becomes blocked and frozen. Equestrian Tai Chi encourages your energy to flow, and helps you let go of your fear.
Taoist Breathing For Riding
Taoist Breathing for Riding gives you the ability to focus your mind inside your body, and to consciously calm the places where it feels fear, using your energy and your breath.
Your practice of Equestrian Tai Chi opens and develops your energy channels, allowing you to send energy, to where you want it to go in your body. Once your body is relaxed, it’s positive energy will calm your emotions and thoughts.
Awareness and Time
Your will learn how to deal with fear in different aspects of time - you will learn how to let go of incidents from the Past, so they no longer trouble you in your Present.
You will learn how to stay calm, moment by moment in The Present, using your energy and your breath to monitor and adjust how your body feels. You will learn how to cope with what is coming right up in the Immediate Future, even if it feels overwhelming. You will learn to prepare for The Future, so when the day comes, you can actually enjoy it.
Here is what you will learn as you progress through the Modules –
- Safety Protocols for your Practice.
- Important Principles for learning Equestrian Tai Chi.
- How to establish a good practice routine.
- Information about your Tantien.
- How to connect with your energy.
- How to store your energy.
- Equestrian Tai Chi Warm Up Exercises.
- The first 9 movements of the sequence of Equestrian tai Chi
- 5 Foundation Taoist Breathing for Riding exercises to help you calm your fear (all of the the other breathing exercises are based on these Foundation exercises)
- How to heal and deal with memories from The Past.
- Movements 10 – 15 of the sequence of Equestrian Tai Chi.
- 4 Taoist Breathing For Riding Exercises that deeply relax your body bringing energy all through it, these exercises will also help your horse.
- A fresh look at The Present, why it is so important to relax in The Present and what makes it difficult to relax your body in The Present and how to overcome this.
- A look at the Immediate Future and what is really is and how to make your Immediate Future more comfortable for you, when you are feeling afraid.
- Movements 16 – 21 of the sequence of Equestrian Tai Chi.
- Taoist Breathing For Riding Exercises for 3 different situations:
- a) For when you’ve got a sudden fright.
- b) For preparing yourself for something that’s coming up that’s making you nervous.
- c) An exercise to help you, when you feel as if you have been overwhelmed by fear.
- A look at The Future and why it never comes.
- How to diminish fear you may have about the Future.
This is what people are saying ...
Overcome lack of confidence
I am a rider overcoming lack of confidence issues. My mare Bailey had tendon problems and was off work for eight months or so. Well the idea of riding her for the very first time frightened me. But ‘everything for a reason’ I like to believe.
The forced time off her, allowed me to complete the four modules of this course. I had got into the habit of doing Equestrian Tai Chi practice in the field and in the stable. I also had got into the habit of doing the breathing exercises. I got a lot of practice in before I really needed it. The Equestrian Tai Chi Form is flowing now and not clunky as at first. It’s not like Jenny’s yet, but I’ll keep trying. I know The Form now without the videos, but it’s also good for me to re-watch the videos and find ways to refine the movements.
The very first ride on Bailey was the test for me. I worked her on the ground. I tacked her up. I mounted and I did the full Equestrian Tai Chi Form on her back for the first time! I finished and I asked her to walk on. We did a little walk and a trot and I was thrilled.
How I believe it works for me is:
It gives my mind something else to do, than worry about the ‘what if’s’. I realised that while doing the ‘something else to do’, that I didn’t die.
The reason being that the ‘something else’ was deliberately drawing breath into my body, relaxing my muscles and reducing my heart rate, and thereby calming my emotions and interrupting the fear story that gets rerun in my head.
The energy field that me and my horse share has been calmed. There is no need for Bailey to be worried or anxious, her herd members are calm, so she is. This leaves us both free to deal with the real issues, that can, and do arise, without wasting our energy on imagined ones.
Thanks so much Jenny Pim.
Learn to Relax
I wanted to update you on my progress. I am ready to move on to the next module.
I have been riding a new horse, and as soon as I got on her, I could feel my fear coming, because I hadn’t ridden her before.
I found my chi, breathed through my diaphragm and did my first 2 Tai Chi exercises.
It was nice as I could feel myself relax. My coach walked in and giggled as she noted that Nevelle (the horse) had fallen asleep under saddle.
Although at first I was terrified, I was able to calm myself. What I did notice is, at first I didn't hide my fear from Nevelle, and I believe she modified her movements to suit my nervousness. It was special.
This is everything that is included with
Equestrian Tai Chi To Build Confidence Riding …
The course is fully available online. Once you join the course, you get immediate access to all the four modules. You will have your own username and password to log in and out, whenever you want.
The Course Includes –
- Safety Protocols For Practice.
- Important Principles for learning and practicing Equestrian Tai Chi.
- Information about your Tantien.
- How to feel your energy.
- How to store your energy.
- Guidelines For Practicing Taoist Breathing For Riding.
- Videos of 2 Equestrian Tai Chi warm up Exercises with audio and written instruction.
- Videos of 21 movements of The Equestrian Tai Chi Form performed on the right side.
- Videos of 21 movements of The Equestrian Tai Chi Form performed on the left side. (3 videos are used to teach each movement, so 120 videos for Equestrian Tai Chi in all.)
- The videos include audio instruction, and there is also written instruction for Equestrian Tai Chi.
- 16 Taoist Breathing For Riding exercises (with audio and written instruction), to help you manage your fear of riding.
- Information and exercises about how to calm your fear of riding;- how to heal your fear of the Past, how to cope with your fear in the Present and in the Immediate Future, and how to deal with your fear of events in the further away Future.
As well as this there's a Special Bonus of Free Challenges Every Week for 6 Weeks
Every week for six weeks, you'll receive and audio that will help take you through the material in the course. You'll be invited to write about your practice each week and I will offer you feedback and support.
There is another bonus for the first 3 people who sign up, this is a mini course on How to Clear your Horse's Etheric Field.
Horses really benefit from this and it can help them relax and let go of their fear as well as the Equestrian Tai Chi Exercises.
There are two options to choose from, when buying Equestrian Tai Chi To Build Confidence Riding –
- Pay $233 in full (and receive a 20% discount).
- Pay $97 per month for 2 months ($291 in all).You are obliged to complete the 3 payments of $97, but this does not affect your 30 Day Money Back Guarantee in any way.
I offer a 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
If you decide Equestrian Tai Chi To Build Confidence Riding is not for you, that is not problem at all, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 Days, and I will happily refund your money.
Maybe you have tried other things to get over your fear and they haven’t worked, maybe you’ve given up hope, that you will be able to get over your fear, maybe you think you will do it sometime soon, or even next year. Maybe you think that you have tried everything.
But here’s the thing, you haven’t tried tried this.
If you begin now, you could actually start to enjoy your riding, to even look forward to it.
Imagine only missing your ride, if you really had to, instead of being glad of any old excuse not to go riding. Does that inspire hope in you - that you could actually feel that?
Horses feel so much happier with us when we are not afraid, they can relax too, and enjoy the special time they have with us. Would your horse have more fun with you if you were more relaxed?