Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect
For riders who want to deepen their connection with their horse, by balancing and learning to awaken their internal energy through the practice of Equestrian Tai Chi & its Internal Energy Work.
How would it feel for your energy to be so smooth and balanced that you horse is drawn to wanting to connect with you?
And for you to be able to relax your horse and nurture him or her with a practice that takes just a very short time every day or so, but has lasting effects?
And to be able to communicate to your horse from inside you and give subtle energetic aids that your horse can easily understand.
And to feel your Chi flow in harmony with the movement of your horse when you're riding?
And for you and you your horse to be both aware of this connection together, sharing the one awareness that comes from a deeper place inside you than your ordinary thinking mind.
You can learn to use and develop something that you already have, your energy, to achieve this.
And I can teach you how, through the medium of Equestrian Tai Chi exercises specifically designed for practice on horseback, and though the Taoist internal energy work that goes with them.
A little bit about me...
My name is Jenny Pim, I'm the Founder and Creator of Equestrian Tai Chi, which is Tai Chi that I developed for performance on horseback and a transformational way of connecting in harmony with your horse.
I'm a Certified Tai Chi Instructor registered with the Tai Chi Union for Great Britain and a Certified Riding Coach registered with Horse Sport Ireland.
My passion is to bring what I learn from Tai Chi and Taoist Arts to help riders and horse people to develop and enhance their relationships with their horses, whether it be riding or in their ordinary day to day connections with them. Equestrian Tai Chi & Internal Energy Work for Riding is the program that I've developed for riders.
Who is Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect for?
1. Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect is for riders who'd like a Chi practice to share with their horse that will benefit their horse as well as them.
2. It is for riders who'd like to have their energy balanced and smooth, so they're very easy companions for their horse to be with.
3. It is for riders who would like the fun and engagement of participating is a weekly challenge with their horse, that would take jst 20 minutes of their time 3 times a week!
4. It is for riders who would like the comfort of learning something that is based on trainings that have stood the test of time and that are hundreds and in some cases thousands of years old.
5. It is for riders who want a deeper connection with their horse when they ride and to be able to engage energetically with their horse.
6. It is for riders who want to feel their Chi flow in harmony with their horse when they ride.
The Program Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect consists of two parts:-
- One part is learning the Equestrian Tai Chi movements.
- The other is learning the Internal Energy Work that goes with them, and then using the ability that we develop through learning this, when we're riding.
We learn the movements in the course and we learn the Internal Energy Work in the Weekly Challenges. They compliment and go with each other.
Below is an outline of the Equestrian Tai Chi Exercises and Taoist Breathing Exercises you will learn in the course.
- Important Principles for learning and practicing Equestrian Tai Chi.
- How to establish a good practice routine.
- Information about your Tantien.
- How to connect with your energy.
- How to store your energy.
- Equestrian Tai Chi Warm Up Exercises.
- The first 9 movements of the sequence of Equestrian Tai Chi.
- Taoist Breathing for Riding - 3 Foundation exercises on which all of the other breathing exercises are based.
- Connecting with your energy - how to carry energy around
- Movements 10 – 15 of the sequence of The Equestrian Tai Chi Form.
- Taoist Breathing For Riding - 4 exercises where you will learn how to breathe to the parts of the body that are important to riding.
- Connecting with your energy - how to feel your energy move to your extremities and how to feel your internal energy, as it moves in waves through your body, according to the actions that you make.
- Movements 16 - 21 of the sequence of Equestrian Tai Chi.
- 4 More Advanced Taoist Breathing for Riding Exercises.
The Challenges are where we learn the Internal Energy Work of Equestrian Tai Chi...
- Each week for 24 Weeks, you'll get new alignments to practice, new energy points and connections to make and new paths of Chi in your body to follow and new exercises to practice on your horse.
- You'll learn to feel Chi flow and you'll see how you're connected inside and how different areas affect other areas directly in your body.
- Your body will become easier for your energy to flow through as you ride, and the flow of energy from you to your horse and from your horse back to your will become smoother.
- You will learn to feel your Chi flow on horseback and you'll learn how to give energetic aids to your horse.
Through learning the material in the Challenges, your internal energy or Chi will open and develop in a stable and balanced way.
Your horse will become more relaxed, and more connected to you, as you become more aware of your energy and it becomes increasingly balanced.
Our horses seem to feel safer and more connected to us as our energetic awareness and ability develops.
This is what people are saying ...
Through practising Equestrian Tai Chi I have really enjoyed beginning to feel energy flowing in my body as I’m riding.
To begin with I practised some of the movements from the Tai Chi Form, first whilst standing, and then whilst seated on my horse ...with my friend standing at his head to ensure he kept fairly still.....He seemed to become very calm and relaxed in fact!
More recently I’ve been following the exercises to feel energy moving in my legs and in my arms.
It’s really amazing to begin to realise how many ways energy is moving within our body and to begin to get a sense of how the horses movements link our energies together. It’s a lovely calming experience.
Still lots more to learn, which I’m looking forward to!
Having studied Tai Chi some years ago, ( but let it slip when we got the horses, ) I came across Jenny’s Website, which seemed the perfect way to pick up my study again, and with my horse, even better!,
I was a bit unsure about online learning at first, however I find the course notes and videos very clear and easy to follow, and the ability to replay each segment as many times as you want, is really useful. The choice of slow motion is especially good for learning new moves, with the back up notes to clarify any small moves that may be missed.
Being self employed, this course is good as I can log in at any time, and spend as much time as I like studying, be it only 5 mins or much longer, then take the practice to my horse, and come back to check or learn more, very handy as life can be a bit unpredictable at times.
The weekly challenges are great, and each one is different, these help you to think more deeply about your practice, increase your awareness of energy and posture, and the connection between you and your horse. The feed back from Jenny is always prompt, relevant and encouraging, which gives the human touch, that is so important when learning these skills.
I am really pleased that I signed up for the course, and am sure that Bailey and I are benefiting from Equestrian Tai Chi, we are at the beginning of this road together, and quite excited about where it will take us.
Penny Dickson and Bailey
I’ve been working with energy for close to 9 years now – equine Bodywork/massage, acupressure, myofascial release, reiki and animal communication. I’ve taken a lot of instruction from a lot of people in a lot of different formats but I must say, your videos and soundcloud recordings are the best I’ve seen/ heard. Clear, concise and complete. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
How Jenny has organized the course is comprehensive and rather ingenious. I can learn at my own pace, but I don't lose my interest (if my pace slows to a crawl) because there are weekly blogs giving us something new each week to focus on as we learn the form. This keeps me engaged in practicing and interested. Jenny's is very good at responding to us individually, answering our questions, and giving us encouragement. The best part, of course, is doing this with the horses. I'm not riding at the moment, but I take my practice to my horses and it's fascinating and fun to see them respond and even participate. I continue to learn about my balance and what's going on in my body, and the horses really seem to appreciate and enjoy that.
Hughy is not nearly as spooky in the arena any more....
Hughy is not nearly as spooky in the arena any more. He will look with ears perked but he is not afraid to go anywhere in there. We did some more riding and then we practiced the Equestrian tai chi form again. He couldn’t wait to stop for the practice. I felt peaceful and also like my form is getting smoother. We're having lots of fun and I'm thrilled with the course and also the fact that it gets me doing more with my ponies during the winter.
I remember thinking that only mystics and sages would be able to feel the energy moving through their bones...
So fun! The biggest difference I can see, is that I can feel the energy moving along its full path much better now. So great to be able to feel it move through its full path. Also, I remember thinking that only mystics and sages would be able to feel the energy moving through their bones, but you really can feel the difference between the channels! I find it remarkable that we “regular folk” can feel that! So cool!
Funny I always thought it was due to the weight change that guides the horse round – but this has again given me a new insight!!
Today I had a brilliant session on Bronte, using everything that we have been doing. I started with some reins moving round the arena in all directions & practising slowing down too. By the end I had a go with no reins & no leg aids as such – totally in control & what I found really amazing was Bronte came in on a smaller circle(with her head bent to the inside) – it really felt so connected even without reins.
I have always done this exercise but the horse would have the head often pointing out so really fantastic that this can make such a difference!!
Giving directional aids through tuning into your energy syncs with the horse so beautifully...
I joined Equestrian Tai Chi in early 2016 and I've been participating in the weekly challenges which vary week by week with new fun challenges, one of the latest being the riders energy through turns/corners. Giving directional aids through tuning into your energy syncs with the horse so beautifully and allows us to focus without effort giving very small subtle aids just by being aware, it has helped enormously with symmetry issues for both horse and rider. The connection you feel with your horse when you practice is amazing, I look forward every Week to my practice to further improve my riding and deepen the connection with the horses I ride and care for.
This is everything that is included with
Equestrian Tai Chi - Connect…
The course is fully available online. Once you join the course, you get immediate access to all the material in the course. You will have your own username and password to log in and out, whenever you want.
The Course Includes –
- Safety Protocols For Practice.
- Important Principles for learning and practicing Equestrian Tai Chi.
- Information about your Tantien.
- How to feel your energy.
- How to store your energy.
- Detailed exercises and instructions of how to Connect With Your Internal Energy.
- Videos of 6 Equestrian Chi Gung Exercises with audio and written instruction.
- Videos of 21 movements of The Equestrian Tai Chi Form performed on the right side.
- Videos of 21 movements of The Equestrian Tai Chi Form performed on the left side. (3 videos are used to teach each movement, so 120 videos for Equestrian Tai Chi in all.)
- The videos include audio instruction, and there is also written instruction for Equestrian Tai Chi.
- Guidelines For Practicing Taoist Breathing For Riding.
- 16 Taoist Breathing For Riding exercises, to help you bring your energy and your breath all through your body as you ride.
As well as this you will receive more training in the Weekly Challenges.
Each week you'll be invited to take part in a new Challenge. These Challenges are formulated to open and develop your energy, so you become more aware of it and sensitive to it.
You will learn how you're connected energetically inside and you're learn about your energy system and come to know it for real as it opens up to you.
You'll come to feel your Chi flow inside you and feel it flow in harmony with your horse when you ride. And through the Challenges you'll also learn to give energetic aids to your horse. When you join the Challenge, you'll receive support and feedback.
The Challenges will help you get through the course and make sure that you and your horse get the most out of it. You don't have to take part in the Challenges, they are available for you, if you want them. You have a full year to complete them with feedback and support, and you have lifetime access to them.
As well as this there's A Special Bonus of Free Equestrian Tai Chi Appraisal.
You can send a video of yourself, performing The Equestrian Tai Chi Form. You will receive a video giving feedback on your progress and things to look out for and improve in your practice. This is purely optional, to help you and I am not critical at all, but I do offer constructive feedback. You don't have to send the video of yourself at all, but this service and extra training is available for you, if you want it.
For a limited time only I'm offering a Second bonus, and this is another course Taoist Breathing & Awareness for Confident Riding.
In this course you will learn to heal and deal with fear of Riding in different aspects of time, The Past, The Present and The Future. You will learn breathing exercises to calm your body as you ride and this will also help to calm your horse as well.
There are two options to choose from, when joining Equestrian Tai Chi -Connect
- Pay $495 in full (and receive a 20% discount).
- Pay $155 per month for 4 months ($620 in all). You are obliged to complete the 4 payments of $155, but this does not affect your guarantee.
This is a special price that's on at the moment and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep it for.
I offer a Conditional 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
If you decide Equestrian Tai Chi & Internal Energy Work for Riding is not for you, that is no problem at all, just send me a video of yourself practicing a few of the exercises, within the 30 Day Period, and I will refund your entire purchase.
I hope that by now, you have a good understanding about the course, and what it could mean for you and your horse, if you were to learn the material in it.
Through learning Equestrian Tai Chi, you will balance your horse's energy and your energy and deepen your partnership together. Your horse will become more confident with you and feel more connected to you.
Your energy will become very smooth and very easy for your horse to be near and your horse will naturally be drawn more to wanting to connect with you.
Through the internal energy work of Equestrian Tai Chi which you will learn in the Challenges, you will come to open and develop your energy and to realise how you're connected inside.
You'll come to feel your energy flow inside you and to feel it flow in harmony with the movement of your horse. This will be a concrete feeling, you will be as sure of it as you're sure you can feel yourself breathe.
You'll also learn to give subtle energetic aids to your horse that he or she can easily understand, our horses need no training for this.
All of this leads to communicating and connecting with your horse at deeper and subtle levels, making the connection between you and your horse more satisfying for both of you, through the layers of your energies from your physical to your more higher vibrational energies.
Inside of you is a part of you, that you may not have met yet, it's likely that your horse already has, and when you can connect with this part of yourself, it makes your partnership more equal and balanced and easier for you to communicate together.