Do you sometimes feel that you’re missing an element from your riding? Something that is stopping you from really getting inside your body and being aware of the nuances and subtleties of movement?
Do you ever wish you were more coordinated and connected inside, so that you could realise your potential as a rider?
Would you like to improve your balance and posture? To increase suppleness and flexibility? To develop your sensitivity and feel?
Would you like to deepen your bond with your horse and experience the freedom of true connection, of being in total sync?
Imagine if you had more awareness of the processes involved in your physical and etheric bodies, so that when one part of your body moved, you could feel how the energy was being affected in a totally different part – so that you’d know for sure that your energy really was connected.
Imagine being so inwardly stable, centered and aware, that your horse could sense it, and would be drawn to wanting to connect with you.
This is not just a pipe dream – there is a way to achieve this and it’s easier than you think.
My name is Jenny Pim.
I can help you to learn:-
- Equestrian Tai Chi, so that you can harmonize with the energy of your horse and both benefit from your practice together.
- To connect with your energy, so that you are completely sure of it, it will not be just a vague imagined feeling.
- To make your energy flow in your body when you ride, so that your horse will be able to feel your relaxed energy, all around him or her when you ride.
You may think this is a new fad, or something that has been thrown together quickly with no thought or structure, but nothing could be further from the truth.
I’m a certified Tai Chi Instructor registered with the Tai Chi Union for Great Britain and Tai Ji Europa, The European Tai Chi Portal.
I had a busy life, with three children, breeding Connemara Ponies and teaching Tai Chi, so to save time, I would prepare for my evening Tai Chi class when I was out riding.
I’ll never forget the very time time that I practiced on horseback. I felt as if I was suspended somewhere between Heaven and Earth. The feeling of practicing Tai Chi when you are sitting on a horse, is very different to the feeling you get, from practicing regular Tai Chi on the ground.
The ponies that I practiced on would become very relaxed, they would lower their heads and lick and chew. But I also realised they were benefitting in other ways as well. They became calmer, and more settled overall, and we made a much deeper connection.
When I would go out to the yard or field, their eyes would be looking for me. I felt that our relationship had changed, and that now we had something very special and exclusive between us.
I felt that they looked to me as someone who could provide stability for them and that I was someone they could rely on. But I also felt that they looked at me with new eyes – as someone who could meet them on an energetic level, that they could relate to.
Tai Chi and Equestrianism are natural partners:-
- There is even a Horse Stance in regular Tai Chi. If you are sitting on your horse and your horse is taken away, you will be in the Horse Stance of Tai Chi.
- Another similarity to Equestrianism is that Tai Chi is always practiced with the knees slightly bent.
- The back is always straight in Tai Chi, it does not always have to be erect. Again this is similar to Equestrianism (think the Jumping Position).
Equestrian Tai Chi is completely designed for practice on horseback, you can of course practice it on the ground beside your horse as well. Practicing Equestrian Tai Chi, while you are actually on your horse, allows your energies to mingle and merge, and for your horse to be fully engaged in it.
You may be thinking now, that you have to be special in some way for this to work….. that it may not work for you…..
Let me explain…
The way I teach is a system, it’s not a set of tricks or a mishmash of ideas thrown together.
All of the parts go together, and everything is based on Tai Chi and Taoist methodology.
What many people don’t realise, is that you can damage yourself by taking in too much energy too quickly.
Your energetic framework needs to be strengthened, and developed, to take in the new influx of energy.
You need to begin your practice slowly, just five to ten minutes a day, then building to twenty minutes a day, if you want to.
All of this makes sure that you practice safely and effectively. In this way, your practice will balance your physical and etheric bodies, as well as your emotions and your thoughts.
It will make you very comfortable for your horse to be with.
This is what people are saying….
This is everything that you get with the course ….
The Course includes:-
- Safety Protocols For Practice.
- Guidelines For Practicing Equestrian Tai Chi.
- Detailed exercises and instructions of how to Connect With Your Internal Energy.
- Guidelines For Practicing Taoist Breathing For Riding.
- There are more than 120 videos for Equestrian Tai Chi.
- The videos include audio instruction and there is also written instruction .
- 16 Taoist Breathing For Riding exercises with audio and written instruction.
Throughout all of this, I want you to know that you are not alone, I am there to answer any questions you have from within the course via email. But as well as this, I have two special bonuses for you…
- After you have completed each Module, (if you wish) you can submit a video of yourself practicing Equestrian Tai Chi, and I will send you written feedback on points to look out for.
- As well as this, for each Module, you also have the opportunity (if you wish) of having a live call, where you can ask questions, or chat about your progress with me.
- *These are special bonuses, that I’m offering with this package, and I don’t know if I will be offering them again.Just to point out again, this is a self paced course, you can do this at your own time – you have lifetime access. So you can work through the Modules in your own time, and submit the videos, and have the calls in your own time.
Just to point out again, this is a self paced course, you can do this at your own time – you have lifetime access.
- 1. Pay $307 in full (and receive a 20% discount).
- 2. Pay $97 per month for 4 months ($388 in all).You are obliged to complete the 4 payments of $97, but this does not effect your 30 Day money back guarantee in any way.
I offer a 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
If you decide Equestrian Tai Chi Connect is not for you, that is not problem at all, just send me an email at email@example.com within 30 Days, and I will happily refund your money.
I hope that by now, you have a good understanding about the course, and what it could mean for you and your horse, if you were to learn the material in it.
Maybe you’re thinking, I’ll take this course later, I’m too busy, it’s too expensive, I don’t need it now, I can look stuff up on my own, or first I need to do some other thing, and then I will be ready to do this.
There is no risk if you take this course, this risk is on me, the way it should be. You have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Where do you think you will be in six months time if you don’t take this opportunity? What will you have missed for yourself and for your horse.
You have lifetime access to the course and you can study it at your own pace.
I am there to help you via email, if you need guidance or questions answered.