Taoist Breathing For Riding is also learned in stages:-
- First you learn the Foundation Exercises, on which all of the other exercises are based.
- Then you learn to breathe to important energy junctions in your body.
- Then you learn to breathe to your extremities.
- Then you learn to breathe through the energy channels of your body.
- Then you learn to breathe to include your etheric field.
When you go through the material in the Modules, you will learn how to send energy, where you want to, all through your body, when you are actually riding. You can consciously choose how you want your body to feel, by monitoring it and adjusting it with your energy and breath. This adds a whole new dimension to your riding. A major benefit of this is that your horse feels your relaxed energy moving through your body, and it has a calming affect on him or her as well.