Begin in the Wu Ji position.
Your hands rest palms down on your thighs with your fingertips pointing naturally downwards.
- 1. Begin in the Wu Ji position.
- 2. Raise your arms upwards and outwards, 45 degrees to the sides, with shoulders down, wrists lightly bent and fingers slightly hanging down.
- 3. When your wrists reach shoulder height, allow them to float back down so they gently brush your thighs.
- Repeat 2 – 3. It is as if you are a bird flying.
- It is good to do this exercise as smoothly as possible, with no break between one repeat and the next.