You can study the material in your own time, because the lessons come in the form of prerecorded videos, plus written instruction.
There is no time limit to learning the material, once you buy the course, you have lifetime access.
This is what you’ll get when you join the programme.
Detailed instructions of how to begin your Equestrian Tai Chi practice including —
- Safety Protocols for Your Practice
- Guidelines For Your Practice – Principles that give you the requirements for practice that apply to every exercise.
- How to make contact with your own energy or Chi.
- Information about your Tantien, your main energy centre.
- How to store your energy or Chi in your Tantien.
- 2 simple and relaxing Equestrian Tai Chi Exercises.
- Guidelines to help you get the most from what you learn in the programme, and to help you establish a good practice routine.
Equestrian Tai Chi Instruction includes –
- 10 separate lessons where the movements of Equestrian Tai Chi are broken down and taught individually.
- Each lesson includes three different videos for each movement, a quick view video of the movement, a video with audio instruction for the movement, and a video showing the sequence of Equestrian Tai Chi, up to and including the movement.
- There is also written instruction for each movement.
In all, the programme has 30 short Equestrian Tai Chi Videos.
The programme also includes –
- A Glossary explaining some common words used in Tai Chi practice.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
And the best thing is, if you need support at any time you can easily contact me from within the programme. This is a live programme, where you are encouraged to learn, to tell us about your progress, to ask questions and have them answered.